[tcb] Re: this weekend

  • From: "Sharon" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 05:18:01 -0500

I just wanted to tell everyone about the volunteer breakfast Sat morn 7am at
the pavillion, you're all (TCB'ers)invited. Also remember that the park gate
closes at 8 or 9pm but if you go thru the RV area head to the west side
there is a grassy crossover area that will get you into the park after
hours, maybe I'd better call and be sure its still there.you might take
Steve's & mine cell # just in case you need help 817 360-0678 and 817 996
4515. Looks like pretty good weather for the weekend so far.