[tcb] Re: this sounds like a scam

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 07:43:46 -0800 (PST)

Tell him to send you the money first and when the funds clear the bank you will
ship the bus. Other than that, I would NOT do anything.

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  what do ya'll think:

I am John by name and am interested in purchasing your advertised 1977 vw
bus ,
Flying V ,of which i saw the advert on the internet.posted for the amount
of
$1400. so i will want to know if it is still available for sale,and if yes i
will like you to give me the dimension and last price of it.concerning
shipping
you have nothing to worry yourself about it because i have my own shipping
agent
who will come for the pick-up of it.your reply is urgently needed.
NOTE:my payment will be via certified cheque.
If this is ok ay with you,forward me your FULL MAILING DETAILS
i.e FULL NAME ,PHONE NUMBER AND ADDRESS WHERE THE CHECK PAYMENT WILL
BESENT TO.
BEST REGARD .......

I will be expecting your mail soonest.

Outgun.com free e-mail @ www.outgun.com
Check out our Premium services - POP3 downloading, e-mail forwarding, and
25MB
mailboxes!