[tcb] Re: this probably isn't safe huh?

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 09:30:05 -0600

i did paint them before installing. but the thing i noticed is when you but your hand over the opening that the fan would blow into you could feel almost a vacuum type feel to it. the smoke stopped after a period of time but it still has me a bit worried. could the exhaust tube infact have a hole in it with no signs of rust through on the outside of the exchanger it's self.

From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: this probably isn't safe huh?
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 10:03:46 -0500