[tcb] Re: thinkin' about a shorty

  • From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 19:33:51 -0500

Don't get set off. I have been intrigued by a shorty. I think that it would be
easy. Just cut a slice off of the middle. There is no drivetrain. I guess you
would have to use a bus that had no chance for a life except as an amputee. The
weight would be more like a big Bug.

I would look at it like a baja.