[tcb] Re: thinkin' about a shorty

  • From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 08:17:45 -0700 (PDT)

Jeeez fellow, What are you , in high school?
Grow a thicker skin, bud....
I mean, do what ever it is you want to your bus...it
IS your bus...but when ya ask our opinion, be prepared
to actually HEAR something.
And, NEVER take back an apology!
And, ride that short bus to school PROUDLY!
In all seriousness, we LOVE to have fun with the forum
members...don't take us (or yourself) too
seriously....
I've seen some of the best advise given here and seen
some of the funniest posts/responses here as well...

http://www.hvwc.org/html/index.php?module=photoshare&func=showimages&fid=10

> bed  wouldn't that be

> It's your stuff so do

=== message truncated ===

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If
you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've
never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop
thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in
which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater
than the need for an answer."

-- Ken Kesey

It's here! Your new message!