[tcb] Re: thinkin' about a shorty

  • From: "Shelby Shook" <sloweyefasthand@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 14:57:03 -0700

Then I regret asking, and I probably shouldn't have appologized to you
either. I know I asked for opinions but there's a big difference between
giving an honest opinion in a constructive criticising way and a just
completely rude way.

I wont be asking a lot of advice from this forum any more.

And for you other more kind people and you should know who you are, thanks
for everything.

-Shelby

On 4/3/07, Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ya know, asking a group of bus guys if they think you should make a
shorty is kinda like asking a group of PETA activists if they wanna
watch while you set a cat on fire...

http://www.hvwc.org/html/index.php?module=photoshare&func=showimages&fid=10

>> :)
>>
>> On 4/3/07, Andrew Barnes <deabarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>>
>>>  I thought about making my 61 DC into a short bed  wouldn't that be
>>> different?
>>>

>>>   Just kidding , Shelby I don't know you but , It's your stuff so do
>>> what
>>> you want with it
>>>  Drew

Dad