[tcb] the reason "Smore" has taken so long

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 06:51:43 -0600

This is the reason "Smore" has taken so long to get back on the road after the
fire:

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n256/i_am_cool_fred/Microwave.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n256/i_am_cool_fred/Thegirls.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n256/i_am_cool_fred/Fridgewall.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n256/i_am_cool_fred/Freck.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n256/i_am_cool_fred/Brianmodeling.jpg

Diana found it to be a perfect opportunity to snap shots of  the dogs in our
new long awaited kitchen. This has been a year long job, that's right, we have
been at this for a year, grilling and microwaving dinner. All we lack now is
laying the flooring and counter tops and hanging crown molding, if you know how
the hell to hang crown molding i'm open for suggestions.

tonight i get back on "smore" by rebuilding the distributor wiht the new vacuum
can i bought from aircooled.net