[tcb] Re: the Hills

  • From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 14:11:39 -0700 (PDT)

I do have RGBs,

----- Original Message ----
From: Trey Jung <treyjung@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2008 2:44:09 PM
Subject: [tcb] Re: the Hills

Jeff,

I think that's the way it is with a 1600 engine,
mine is a 1600 DP and I put a bigger jet in the pict 34 (130mm) didn't run any
better (maybe a little cooler). When I get the new engine in my bus, I'll let
you know how it runs the hills (inviting myself over to Austin here :) ) but I
think your bus should runs hills a little better, don't you have reduction
boxes? That's make a huge difference with splittles other than that I think
we need to look at a 1776 with Dual carbs to stomp on the hills.

Trey