[tcb] Re: test

  • From: Kirk <slammedcustom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 15:26:08 -0700 (PDT)

Will sucks. This was a test just to make sure he can still get mail from Kirk.
Is this thing on?

Lowest bay in Arkansas? Hmmm. Hell of an accomplishment there. Lots of
challengers for that title yeah?

From: w.wood <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] test
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, April 1, 2009, 9:51 AM

test.

Sorry, had to switch e-mail accounts.  I've been out of town and for some
reason I couldn't get back into my old account. So I closed it.

;-)

--
My Email Moniker
http://www.findinternettv.com/Video,item,1570570433.aspx