[tcb] Re: test

  • From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 15:22:46 -0600

It's actually a linux box sitting in my friends office building running thru a T1. I thought it might be the server at first but I sent an email thru my company email and it took about 30 sec. I have also had emails go thru the list in under a min. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to the madness.

With everybody and there mother using the internet it's no wonder it gets slow sometimes.

Eric Woodall wrote:
what kind of email server are you running on your end?

Mike Hayes wrote:
I was just timing how long it took to get a message thru the list. The test message took almost 14 min. But the response to your email
only took about 1.5 min.
Go figure?

Eric Woodall wrote:
passed