[tcb] Re: test

  • From: "Fred McDonald" <texasbluebus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 22:12:05 -0500

I don't think so! ^_~
Hi Larry,
On another subject, Has anyone ever ordered anything from Jbugs? They
advertise that they will not sell anything they wouldn't put on their own
VW. The axle boots on my bus are cracked and leaking oil badly. I ordered
new boots from Jbugs on Monday hoping they'll arrive by next Wednesday and
have them installed by Thursday's Airheads meeting. They arrived Friday
afternoon but instead of boots they sent me axle gasket kits. I called them
and they said to keep the gasket kits and they would express mail the boots
to me. I guess this is satisfactory but it has delayed the repair of my bus.
I'll post more on this when the boots arrive. :(