[tcb] Re: [tcb] New Years eve Campout

  • From: <john_bartell@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 16:35:53 +0000

I’ll make an effort to be there.

Dan

Sent from Windows Mail

From: Chuck & Sue Blue
Sent: ‎Thursday‎, ‎November‎ ‎14‎, ‎2013 ‎9‎:‎57‎ ‎AM
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Bus Peeps

It's official. There will be a New Years eve camp out at Our place in
Athens.Come early stay late or what ever.We have lots of parking area.We have
Enough electricty for lights but not heaters, so plan accordingly.Big bonfire
and beverages.please RSVP we might need to build an out house so we head a head
count,so to speak.

   We will have some sort of BBQ going so bring food.bring your own Booze. Beer
and wine are available but not hard stuff.

RSVP

Chuck blue

5331 dusty Rd.

Athens, Tx,75752