[tcb] Re: [tcb] Loco Coyote after Glen Rose Show

  • From: <john_bartell@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 00:18:04 +0000

Not going to Loco-Dan

Sent from Windows Mail

From: Kate Jenkins
Sent: ‎Wednesday‎, ‎September‎ ‎17‎, ‎2014 ‎7‎:‎04‎ ‎PM
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to help Shirley organize the cruise to Loco Coyote after the Show
this Saturday. We are anticipating leaving the downtown area 3:30-4pm-ish. It
is about an 11 mile trip from downtown to the restaurant. There is only a small
stretch of road that is unpaved, most of the trip will be two lanes with a
shoulder. If you haven't been to Loco Coyote, its really fantastic...rustic and
eclectic. They have outhouses that flush. We are trying to figure out a number
to tell the restaurant tomorrow. If you know you are going, please respond.
Thanks,
Kate