[tcb] Re: tcb Digest V5 #231

  • From: Rik Scott <riks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 13:37:53 -0500

So my 1985 Westy caught fire in my driveway and got totalled by insurance.
It has been towed away, but I do have a few goodies that were not on it at
the time if anyone is interested.  I also have pics to supply of the items.

I still have;
-- a side tent used twice. $200
-- a double bench seat, still fits with the kitchen. $50
-- a set of NOS locks with keys $250
-- an alpine stereo $100
-- a bus jack

Couple of things I forgot on the first list;
-- a rear table top and post $80
-- an overhead console (originally for AC but I was gonna move the stereo
into it and use for extra storage) $40
-- a front curtain, used $20
-- rear hatch screen, used $20
-- roof vent screen, new $20

Let me know if anything interests you...open to realistic offers.

Thanks,
Rik Scott
Formerly 85 Westy