[tcb] Re: tcb Digest V4 #338

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 06:58:56 -0800 (PST)

Welcome to the coalition Robert. My Double cab hasn't seen the light of day in
about 6 years and it has stock bumpers and no engine in it right now. I'm
hoping to have it on the road for the Texas Classic in April. Most people
normally see me in my 84 westy Vanagon.

Robert Bagwell <brotherbob@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Howdy everyone,
Thought I'd been lurkin' too long in the shadows, so here I am TCB.
Names Robert Bagwell AKA BrotherBob , its a ARMY thing that stuck.
I have been working for several months on my latest love 63 Single cab.
I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and look forward to
meeting you folks and putting some miles on the single cab. Sammie I
think I know you and your wonderfull panel , Mark I think I know your
68 DC well, does it have a pipe back bumper and Porsche power like a
1.8 or 2.0 from a 914 in it?
As far as the single cab- as soon as my spindles and springplates get
here it will be able to roll outta the shop for the first time since I
owned it , cross your fingers.
Happy holidays to everyone and I look forward to bending you ear about
VWs soon.
BB
Oh Mark- when those sleeves stay on the shock mount ,a air hammer will
pop them right off.

=== message truncated ===