[tcb] Re: [tcb] Das Blühend Gute Schau XI campout

  • From: "Ted Strother" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "teebug1943@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 19:29:54 +0000 (UTC)

Shirley , can you tell me the date of that show just might drive down there
TED

     On Thursday, 19 March 2015, 10:31, Shirley Clark <txvwbuslady@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

 Greetings folks! One week until our campout at Mission Tejas!  Looking forward
to the weekend.  Several buses are heading to the park on Thursday for a little
extra camp time.When you arrive, only pay your day fees.  I will pay for the
campsites to reserve them early Friday morning.  I will settle up with the park
fees when everyone arrives.Here's who's going:Rusty HSteve and Sharon CSheila
HJames ODuncan and Cindy DSteve SChuck and Sue BKeisha LDan BKate JDennis and
Claudia HCordell and Tina BRandy CPaula and Larry UTerry REric DSkip DPatrick M
and Ashley JScott and Julie SPeter EJames DTrey ABo and June CJulie MPaul and
Carrie SLen and Jan JEllen AJordan KMe
see Ya there!Shirley