[tcb] Re: [tcb]

  • From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 20:29:46 -0500

Just one more reason for that splitty fire truck with the VW pumper engine.
At 08:25 PM 9/27/2006, you wrote:
Just a quick post...we had some excitement in the neighborhood tonight. A house one street over went up in flames. I know I should hate myself for saying this, but smelling the smoke really made me want <mailto:T@P>T@P to hurry up and get here. Mark wasn't any better saying things like "where are the marshmellows? and "there goes our water bill!" I did have to laugh. Well, anyhoo, we think everyone got out, but the house is a goner. We think it started in the garage or kitchen, couldn't tell from where we were standing. But it sure did bring out the VFD. 9 trucks and ambulances total. Looking forward to seeing everyone next month.
E and M

<http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100122638x1081283466x1074645346/aol?redir=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eaim%2Ecom%2Ffun%2Fmail%2F>Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- 2 GB of storage and industry-leading spam and email virus protection.