[tcb] Re: [tcb]

  • From: abe schlichting <gogretago@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2013 07:33:15 -0700 (PDT)

I'm not complaining about Austin's traffic, seems to me that Houston, and SA
have it much worse, but if you want to avoid the traffic in Austin, the new
toll road(I-30) is a Great way to do it! I took I-30 on the way to TAP last
year, and there was almost NO traffic. I mean i seriously saw maybe 20-30
vehicles on the entire length of I-30! it was very nice, worth the $6!

From: Eric Woodall <ericthomaswoodall@xxxxxxx>
Date: 05/31/2013  9:04 PM  (GMT-06:00)
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Where you been driving Sammie?
Not where I live.

On May 31, 2013, at 4:55 PM, sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yep, and 90% of the population is all out on the streets and freeways when I
try to drive in that friggin town.