[tcb] Re: [tab] My 2 cents

  • From: "Alma Jo Barrera" <patchmongrel1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 02:23:07 -0600

I plan on taking the top 3 choices with me to my next meeting with the Chief just to run the name by him.....

I agree about not using Belton in the name cuz it technically it is not in Belton, but Morgan's Point Resort or Lake Belton are more appropriate.

and ditto on keeping the name family/kid friendly

Alma Jo