[tcb] Re: stupid tornadoes and hail

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 16:34:05 -0500

what do you mean put myself in jeopardy, yea, i refused to do that knowing that
the news was saying that the area of rotation aka potential tornado was a block
away from me, didn't really feel like getting out of the shelter to move a
petty vehicle...my life is more important to me than a stupid car.

Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 16:15:23 -0400
Subject: [tcb] Re: stupid tornadoes and hail
From: evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

So you're actually saying is you that you couldn't put yourself in jeopardy?

On Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 11:57 AM, Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

just got done doing a vehicle inspection, luckily the fiberglass top is really
strong on hershey so no hail damage has beend one, unfortunately, lucille, the
ford ranger, looks kinda like a golf ball in places now :(

guess i'll be callin' the insurance company on monday

oh, and the thing that really sucks, is the roofing guys started working on the
roof yesterday so we couldn't make a claim on that :(

Rediscover Hotmail®: Get e-mail storage that grows with you. Check it out.

--
My Email Moniker
http://www.findinternettv.com/Video,item,1570570433.aspx