[tcb] Re: stupid bug

  • From: "Aguirre, Adan" <AAguirre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 15:24:05 -0500

That's deep man,n cewl!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Denis Dodson
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2006 3:06 PM
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: stupid bug

Well, I will say that if you know how to put in new brushes and bearings and

such a gen should work forever, and yes when an alternator goes you replace
it, and didn't I say that it was OK for purists?

I think that good VWs should stay stock until a new technology replaces the
original in a way that doesn't make the car no longer a VW. 12 volt systems
are an improvement over 6. Halogens and H4s are better lighting. I replaced
my rear lights with LEDs that are brighter and have less of a problem with
their grounds that the old cups gave me. You cannot see any of the
difference on the outside.

I want a GOOD (LOUD) sound system, but I still buy old post mount radios
that I hook up to amps and stuff because I don't want to cut the dash.

Now, lowering is a different matter. My bus is lower because I want it that
way. That is not necessarily an improvement. I think there are some
improvement, but I think it is a personal preference.

So, in closing, my point is that I am right and anyone who disagrees with me

is wrong.