[tcb] Re: stupid bug

  • From: "Fred McDonald" <texasbluebus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 23:35:38 -0500

What the hell, here's my unwanted opinion.
My bus has an alternator! (the same one for over 5 years) Remember, a 67 is a
basterd one year product.  If I reverted back to a generator I would have to
get a voltage regulator, (if one can be found) mount it in it's original
position under the kick-panel in the front of the bus and run a wire all the
way from the engine compartment to the front of the bus and back to the engine
again. Who thought up that idea? Then I'd have to get rid of my 110 volt
inverter. (a generator would never keep up with the battery drain)