[tcb] Re: steering box

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 13:41:07 -0800 (PST)

Sammi I have had alot of experience as has Denis , and
both have had excelent results using them.I have never
gotten a rebuilt steering box from them ,but saw on
the samba where they were one of the ones that the
most people suggestted. They said that evedently there
is a right and a wrong way to rebuild them , hope this
helps.
--- sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Friend has a 66 panel/camper with 400,000 original
> miles that has the original steering box totally
> worn out.  He is planning to order a rebuilt unit
> from Wolfgang.  Anyone have any experience with
> steering boxes and/or Wolfgang they would like to
> share that would help.
> Sammie

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone