[tcb] Re: splittie tie rod ends question

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 09:30:42 -0600

one little hole being early vs. late i don't think is a major ordeal worth
calling the manufacturer about. especially if it is as easy as putting an
earlier tie rod end on there. i can do that in about 5 minutes plus the cost of
the end...which wouldn't hurt to replace...and an end cost everybit of
what...$5-10 at the vw store?

Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 09:26:16 -0600
From: evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx