[tcb] south texas vw club

  • From: "Sharon Chamberlain" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 06:03:29 -0600

I just received this email with attached flyers from the south texas vw
club, I didn't know they still existed. Its May 7 on Padre Island VW
show.I'll post them on the airheads calendar.

Please, let your club members know about our upcoming event.  Also, let the
rest of the Air Cooled Clubs know about this, too.  You're welcome to make
as many copies of the attachments as you need.  We hope some of you will be
able to join us by the beach.  I am sending this for Thomas Weilbacher,
President of the South Texas VW Club.  Thanks!