[tcb] Re: so...

  • From: Neil the VWDUDE <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 17:01:28 -0700 (PDT)

Naw, it wuz named after a guy who would pose as a
ladies foot Dr....  Foot in hand, he would lick their
feet....TRUE STORY!
But actually, its held at a place called Toad Suck
Ferry...an last century low spot in the river where
travlers would cross...
But, the 1st story IS true...back in the
1980's...Mostly at McCain Mall...

_________________________________________________________________>

http://onecare.live.com/standard/en-us/purchase/trial.aspx?s_cid=wl_hotmailnews>

> > Need a vacation? Get great deals> > to amazing
> places on Yahoo! Travel.> >
> http://travel.yahoo.com/> > > >
> >         >

> >         > Help yourself to FREE treats served up
> daily at the
> >         Messenger Café. Stop by today.
> >         >

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?