[tcb] Re: so....

  • From: "Peter Albarian" <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 21:31:36 +0000

I guess I'll use Will's offer to update y'all quickly.  Caren's brother and I
had some maintenance items we decided to take care of before I left his house.
I was hoping to leave this morning, but ended up leaving at 2:00 this
afternoon.  Everything continues to go well as far as the Beetle is concerned,
but I'm now 120 miles into this trip, and traffic just became stop and go.
Some wise person decided to close one of the two lanes on 55S.
More later,
Peter

BlackBerry service provided by Nextel