[tcb] Re: single

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 23:04:00 -0800 (PST)

Sammie ,it's the single cab drivers that are cheap.
You are right it seems you can get into a fairly nice
driver for around 4 or 5 grand.I bought mine in 1995
for 1350.00 running ,but ready basicly for the bone
yard, then I put a couple of hundred in it and made it
a pretty solid ride.
--- sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Mike:  Here is one example.  Single cab drivers are
> not that expensive.  Go to the samba classifieds and
> search early Type II.  I think you should be able to
> find a fair driver sc for under $4,000.  SC is the
> cheapest split window type II going, though Paul
> Smith might argue the point.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=377730

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone