[tcb] Re: side bar on trip report

  • From: Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 19:15:07 -0500

Homer is very s-e-x-y.
Hey, there is defenately no standing up in our bus. LOL. Really No Standing Up.

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

On May 24, 2007, at 5:28 PM, sammie smith wrote:

The sex is in the bus; not in the conversation. Everyone who has NOT had sex in a VW please stand up.

singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
As the self appointted HR Manager of the list ,I am
certailly glad you didn't rule out sex in our
conversations about busses.

> Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- 2 GB of
> storage and industry-leading spam and email virus
> protection.

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone

T.C.B.