[tcb] shows

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 07:40:01 -0700 (PDT)

OK, I've spent all morning working on travel plans for VW shows:  Here's the
scoop:  Anyone going to any of these shows?

  This weekend:  Cenla in Alexandria on Saturday then Temple on Sunday.  Taking
the panel.
  May 19:  John Taylors Hoedown in Mountain View AR, driving the Baja and then
leaving there and driving to Ennis for Sunday May 20.
  May 26:  Buggy Blast in Salado-gotta take the Baja, closest thing I got to a
buggy.
  June 2-3:  Mid America Funfest in Effington IL, taking the 57 Aussie Beetle
since they are featuring the oval this year.
  June 8-9-10:  Cal Classic.  Driving but not taking a VW.

  Denis:  Are you going to Mountain View?