[tcb] Re: shows

  • From: "Sharon Chamberlain" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 13:30:50 -0600

Denis I'm updating the Airheads calendar for the year- what do you want me
say about your show? I know its 4th of july but what are going to call it?
Camping? Are you going to do trophies and all that stuff? What about a map?
Or a link to a map. Also if there's anything else I have forgotten let me
know and I will get it on the calendar.

  _____