[tcb] Re: shows

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 12:13:21 -0600

I am having a hoohaw on the 4th of July and I put it there so that all these
Texas folks would come to both shows ( mine and Eureka) if they wanted to. So,
if you can get the Houston people to go to yours (I will of course go to yours)
and then come to mine, well fine. But I don't think they will do the 100 hours
of driving twice in two months. If they don't come to mine then I will have to
strangle you.

Now would not be a bad time of year, the Houston folk all go to Galveston in
the cold and rain. Maybe you could try a winter show.