[tcb] Re: shows

  • From: "Sharon Chamberlain" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 11:25:56 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

So Dennis, Claudia and us (Steve & Sharon)  are leaving Fri morn for the
Cenla show, then Sat we will start back toward the Temple show  prob won't
make it til sunday morn. I won't be able to stay though we have to back at
DFW by 3.
We'll be driving the camper to the Classic in Cal. Again.
Don't think we're doing Realsource this year.