[tcb] Re: shows

  • From: Jeff Bednar <coitspoon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 08:11:23 -0700 (PDT)

it must be nice to have off work on the weekends!!
i'm the general manager of a carwash here in Plano (north dallas)...
i'd love to get together with some fellow VW people more often. is there
anything going on in the evenings or on week days?
67 transporter needing safari's installed
67 bug with 2180cc V8 killer