[tcb] Re: shows

  • From: Jeff Bednar <coitspoon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 08:11:23 -0700 (PDT)

it must be nice to have off work on the weekends!!
i'm the general manager of a carwash here in Plano (north dallas)...
i'd love to get together with some fellow VW people more often. is there
anything going on in the evenings or on week days?
-jeff
67 transporter needing safari's installed
67 bug with 2180cc V8 killer