[tcb] Re: shows

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 09:51:03 -0800 (PST)

I don't know if Texans are allowed in Arkansas more than once a year. It
increases the I. Q. level to much.

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:   ok my dad and another
friend of mine have been discussing this. i know denis
had psychoblooie in july but after reading about the one guys trip in the
vanagon and staying at the gulfa gorge it made me think it might could
happen. i work in hot springs, ar. beautiful old town. home of the famous
natural hot springs and bathhouses not to mention the arlington where al
capone practically lived. it is an old gambeling town that now has just the
horse track. but there is an anual hot springs music festival in june (which
ends on fathers day) beautiful camping. lots of shops, great scenery,
historic bathhouses and hotels. and to top it off there is a parking lot
that could hold at least one hundred and a convention center where the world
famous "hogg days" is located. both places are located in the heart of down
town. beautiful roads to drive on, beautiful scenery.

so in saying this what would it take to get a show started in hot springs? i
have a co-worker that would help with the planning and has lots of contacts
as well.

what do ya'll think.