[tcb] Re: short octo report

  • From: "Peter Albarian" <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 12:27:09 +0000

Hey Sammie,
Kirk and I were semi moaping about not being there, so we placed a bunch of
part ads on the Samba.  To answer your question, I have seen three of those
seats, but never installed in a Bus.  I have a couple of good friends back east
that collect Bus middle seats.  One of them has two double flipper, and the
other has the only know full back flip down.  Your space neighbors were very
cool sights indeed.  How was your Bus received at the show?
Peter

BlackBerry service provided by Nextel