[tcb] shocks and aw

  • From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 10:22:55 -0700 (PDT)

Any brand suggestions for shocks on a 67 splittie?  I see WW has a replacement
shock but surely I could find that locally.  Any suggestions are appreciated.

On a side note.  I have found this list as my best source for bus info as well
as a good laugh from time to time.  I am sure it is not for everyone but those
that complain about rudeness here ought to send out a few threads on thesamba
and report back to us on their treatment.  Thanks again.

Congrats to Mark on being no. 1

Never miss an email again!