[tcb] Re: sharon and the camper

  • From: "Sharon Chamberlain" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 14:12:19 -0600

Steve had to go to Duncan OK to teach drivers ed(hehe) so we didn't get a
chance to go take pics yet, the insurance co wants us to get an estimate-
we've found most of the parts already so I guess it won't be too bad.
I'd like to come to Arkansas in the Fall - I don't know why no one has done
a show there at that time of year- its so pretty.