[tcb] Re: schwimvagen

  • From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 22:37:25 -0600

I saw it there almost 2 years ago. It's a customers don't know who. It's nice but, I seem to remember a few things that made me think why the hell did they do that! Still worth allot of money but, not 150k. You'd have to be nuts to take it to p&p though, they might weld the exhaust on.

wuzmop@xxxxxxx wrote:
It's legit. It's been there for months or longer. NOt sure why it's there, but it's there.