[tcb] Re: rust never sleeps

  • From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 16:42:33 -0600

Denis:
Thanks for the compliment on the bus.  Yeah, you just work your fingers to
the bone, and then some.  The Westy took 675 hours of my labor with
essentially no other person working on the bus (my upholstery guy stitched
the seats but other than that I did it all).  This labor was done over
approximately 4 months (mid May to mid September).  You can do it like this
but it's a killer on the body (yours not the trucks).  Or you can work
leisurely and space it out over a long time.  I've done both.  Currently
working, sort of, on three busses at once now but only bits and pieces when
I feel like it.
Sammie Smith