[tcb] Re: rubber

  • From: "Ronnie Hughes" <y4s6wd5@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 20:48:10 -0500

I bought all of my rubber goods for Sparky from Wolfsburg West. The front windshield and both front doors did not fit correctly. Everything else was perfect.

I'll try Bus Depot next time.

Ronnie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Martin" <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 14:41:49
To:tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] rubber

is wolfsburg west the best place to buy window seals? or is there a better
place. mainly need the front windshield right now.

Dan & Katrina Martin 1971 VW Bus H.B.B. T.C.B.

http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin