[tcb] Re: rubber

  • From: "Peter Albarian" <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 22:26:30 +0000 GMT

Hey Brian,
Before this current restoration on my '62, I would have said that WW was the
best way to go.  Then I had major problems installing the skylight glass
because their rubber is too thick and doesn't fit correctly; cost me a few
expensive pieces of og Sigla glass.  I ended up paying a bit more for very
worthy German rubber (just for the skylights) that I got from Ronnie at Old
Buses in Arizona.  Now I know the German rubber is more accuratly molded and
more expensive.  For most glass installations, the WW rubber works just fine
though.
Peter

BlackBerry service provided by Nextel