[tcb] Re: roof rack

  • From: "Alma Jo Barrera" <patchmongrel1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 10:30:43 -0600

straps are on, but had to stop. Had a play date with the grandson. took him to
the zoo.

Getting ready to go outside for round 2 with the rack.

Alma Jo
          From: Alma Jo Barrera <patchmongrel1@xxxxxxxxxx>
          To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Tuesday, March 1, 2011, 10:38 AM

          Just got some ratchet straps on it to do that.....Great minds think
alike.
                    From: Alma Jo Barrera <patchmongrel1@xxxxxxxxxx>
                    To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    Date: Tuesday, March 1, 2011, 12:01 AM

                    I had seen that, but the way I read it is that it should
fit a bay if it is made for a bay or a split.

                    The rack that I have is on one side in the drip rail and
the other side is out about an inch. It also seems to hit the roof. It is a 1/2
rack, has 3 legs on each side.

                    I am wondering if maybe it had heavy stuff on it and it
stretched.

                    It is in amazing condition. The clamps still has the rubber
coating, the metal is still bright, it has the plugs at the ends of the open
pipes, It has the blue decal with the part number.

                    So it was not used much. It came out of the rafters in a
barn in Waco.

                    Alma Jo