[tcb] Re: roof rack

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 21:02:39 -0700 (PDT)

Jeff:  Here is a photo of my bus with the empi westy repop rack.  They are for
all intents and purposes an exact copy of the original.  They cost anywhere
from $225 to $300 depending on how much markup the empi dealer is trying to
make.  Paul's suggestion of Action in Shreveport is one of the lowest priced
empi dealers around.  These things come knocked down so they are easily shipped
via ups or similar carriers.  The photo is not the greatest of the rack but is
all I had easily available.
  http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/album_page.php?pic_id=91444
ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Thanks for all of the input.

  Does any one know of a comprehensive resource for westy roof rack options,
with years?  OG or new, I am looking for a original look on a late model split
bus.