[tcb] Re: rods and cams

  • From: Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 14:15:13 -0700 (PDT)

Pulled the engine - you need the practice or was something not right?

Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  I will be there one way or
another. pulled the engine back out of the vanagon last night. if I don't get
it done, I will be there in my truck. I will gather up anything and everything
that I can find.

Lonnie Bergman <bergmanfamily@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:         v\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Are you going to
psycoblooie? I could pick them up from you then.