[tcb] Re: (robert ) Larry Parrott

  • From: "Bergman" <bergmanfamily@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 21:01:22 -0600

I'll have you know I gave him a bay hubcap :-).

A splitty hubcap would be nice as well.

  _____

From: theresabuckner@xxxxxxx <theresabuckner@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] (robert ) Larry Parrott
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, December 23, 2009, 4:52 PM

 Hello folks    update    Drs still have no idea what is wrong with him .
But they have him    ' feeling better '  so he is in a real room now
room #      B 321     phone #817 922 1347 .  I think ??? a couple of days
here then rehab . They are trying to get him stronger ,so to be able to do
some rehab . He  still is to weak to move his feet or try to stand .up .
MERRY CHRISTMAS  TO ALL           Terry