[tcb] Re: radio and body work

  • From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 09:41:44 -0400

Chicken. :p

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 8:01 am
Subject: [tcb] radio and body work

so i got a radio from my wonderful wife to go in the bus. am/fm cd player with
auxilary inputs for my ipod. so i went to best buy yesterday and bought
speakers. two 6x9 3-ways for the back, these are being sewn into pillows so you
won't see them, two 1.5" tweeters mounted on the dash with double sided tape,
these will be the only speakers you will see, and two 12" subwoofers with a
1000watt amp, these will be put under the hide-a-bed z-bed (whatever you wanna
call it) in the back with the amp being mounted in the closet. the radio was
installed last night using some pergo flooring as a mounting surface in the
glove box...it's kinda crude right now but with a little work it can be made to
look really good.

now for the body work portion of the email.

my wonderful mother bought me a 6" sander buffer polisher combo, black and
decker brand, very nice variable speed all the bells and wistles. with that i
will be bringing the bus down to bare metal next week. i have a sand blaster
lined out to blast the heavily filled areas...the blasting can be done for
under
$100 already got a quote...that's just going to be for the nasty filled bondo
areas. such as the dent on the left rear that i showed everyone at
psychoblooie.
we're going to the metal place probably this weekend and buying metal for
rockers, battery tray and rear corner that needs to be patched. also, next week
i will be pulling the motor and really starting to get all the crap done that
needs to be done...with that said i won't be attending t@tp i now have other
obligations. but next year i will be taking the bus out of state because it
will
be in a much better physical state
Connect to the next generation of MSN Messenger?

http://mail.aol.com