[tcb] Re: race for the cure

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 11:17:12 -0500

a vw bus race for the cure...i can see it now...i'm in the back of the pack on
fire, denis is driving down the road but nobody can see him cause he is under
the dash jiggling wires, will is like 50 cars ahead of the pack in that
10,000cc double cab he has, chuck is close behind will with the multicolored
bus on a trailer, steve and sharon are about where i am because they are towing
a parts bus behind 'em...it would be friggin hillarious.

Back to the topic at hand, Diana did the race here in little rock in the
begining of october...she was sore for 3 days afterwards. great cause though,
my grandmother was a breast cancer survivor and a really close friend of
diana's mother has real severe breast cancer and is not sick only 1 week out of
the month due to the radiation and chemotherapy they do. My thoughts and my
heart go out to every woman who has ever had to deal with it.

> From: iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx
> To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [tcb] race for the cure
> Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 11:08:33 -0500
>
> I am helping my daughter Andee today with her "race for the cure" breast
> cancer walk she is doing this Sunday.
> If anyone feels the need to do so we would appreciate any support, her goal
> is to get 10 -$10 donations. It is tax deductable too. You'll have to paste
> her donation page -not very good at this stuff.
>
> http://www.komenaustin.org/site/TR/Race/General?px=1413318&pg=personal&fr_id
> =1060&s_tafId=9870
>
> She wanted me to walk but didn't think I could make it, if they let you
> drive a VW bus that would be better.
> Hey we could do a "drive".

Help yourself to FREE treats served up daily at the Messenger Café. Stop by
today.