[tcb] Re: question about eureka

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 20:17:28 -0500

i keep forgetting about that pool...

POOL PARTY SATURDAY MORNING!!!! WHOOOOHOOOOO

Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 17:01:42 -0700From: kimberlyannkupkake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
[tcb] Re: question about eurekaTo: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

or u swim in the host hotel's pool after camping

----- Original Message ----From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>To:
tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Wednesday, July 30, 2008 6:54:26 PMSubject: [tcb] Re:
question about eurekaThe guy has a Westy and he's looking to crash a
shower..You could be like my oldest son and I last year.  We slept in a
Fastback in the parking lotbecause Eureka it seems closes at midnight.
Unfortunately it rained and with the humidityit was like spending the night in
a steam bath.  Open the windows, rain comes in.  Keep them closed, steam
bath.That's why you buy the show t-shirts for a fresh change of clothes...
;-)-----Original Message----->From: Brian Denning
<i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>>Sent: Jul 30, 2008 7:12 PM>To:
tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>Subject: [tcb] question about eureka>>>who is staying at the
host hotel???>>if you are..can i use your shower saturday morning...i plan on
crashing in the parking lot...most
Windows Live for mobile, your contacts travel with
you.>http://www.windowslive.com/mobile/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_mobile_072008
http://www.windowslive.com/mobile/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_mobile_072008