[tcb] Re: question

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 09:59:16 -0600

no it wil be "The Camperiffic DooDoo Machine"

From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: question
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 09:25:55 -0600

So will it be The Fabulous 2?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 17:03:52 -0600

What's the story? What's going on? Selling the Fabuluos Caroline? Is it because of the T-4? Man that's drastic selling your ride. It will be a disaster if you don't get into another one right away. You're looking at a '69?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 12:17:38 -0600

There is nothing wrong with listing it here.
I would list it on the Type2 list as well.
(I can post it there if you are not on that list.)

Are you getting the 69?

On Jan 4, 2006, at 12:03 PM, Brian Denning wrote:

ok so the fabubus is for sale

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=259389

tcb and aircooler dicounts.

From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 09:53:39 -0800 (PST)

I've seen bugs and buses for sale mentioned on here,
go fer it!

--- Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> so if we have a certain vehicle for sale could we
> mention it on the tcb
> list?
>
> just wondering before i do it.

> Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger!
> Download today - it's FREE!

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer."

-- Ken Kesey

http://mail.yahoo.com

Don't just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search! http:// search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/

Don't just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search! http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/